Terms and Conditions
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Customer,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the person logged onto this website and compliant to the Noms’ terms and conditions. “Noms” and “Our” refers to Our company. “Us” refers to both You (the Customer) and Noms. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of Our assistance to the Customer in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Customer’s needs in respect of provision of Noms’ stated services, in accordance with and subject to prevailing law of Ireland. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, and capitalization are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Face Mask Policy
In line with Government Regulations, it is mandatory for colleagues and customers to wear a face covering in our store. Customers who are unable to wear a face covering will be asked to wait at the door to be served. This is to ensure the safety of both our staff and other patrons of the store. Our space is small with no air conditioner facilities and whilst the front door is open during trading hours, there is limited air-flow through the premise. If a customer who is unable to wear a face covering is still interested in obtaining access to the store, please contact us at email@example.com. We will try to find an alternative solution, either by arranging a click-and-collect service, a delivery service, or a private appointment. Private appointments are for a maximum of 10 minutes, and no other customers will be present in the store at this time, to limit the potential spread of COVID-19. This face mask policy will remain in place until such times as Government Regulations on face mask wearing changes. We thank you for your patience. Face masks make all of us here at Noms feel safer as frontline workers, and your adherence to our policy is greatly appreciated at this time.
Unless otherwise stated, Noms Organic Living Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on noms.ie. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Noms for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Noms.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Noms.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Noms.
- Redistribute content from Noms.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for customers to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Noms Organic Living Ltd does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Noms Organic Living Ltd, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posted their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Noms Organic Living Ltd shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website. Noms Organic Living Ltd reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Noms Organic Living Ltd a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our homepage, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services;
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses;
- the organization does not have any negative records with us;
- the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Noms Organic Living Ltd;
- the link is in the context of general resource information.
If you are one of the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. You may need to wait up to 3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name;
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to;
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Noms Organic Living Ltd’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph;
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.