- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Noms Organic Living Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: Name, Address, Email Address, and Phone Number.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Noms Organic Living Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browsers cookies.
How will we use your data?
Noms Organic Living Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Noms Organic Living Ltd will never share your data with any other companies.
When Noms Organic Living Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Noms Organic Living Ltd securely stores your data at Gmail: Secure Enterprise Email for business. Noms Organic Living Ltd will keep your Name, Email Address and Phone Number for 3 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing it from our email system.
Noms Organic Living Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Noms Organic Living Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Noms Organic Living Ltd Group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Noms Organic Living Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access. You have the right to request Noms Organic Living Ltd for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification. You have the right to request that Noms Organic Living Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Noms Organic Living Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure. You have the right to request that Noms Organic Living Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that Noms Organic Living Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to Noms Organic Living Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability. You have the right to request that Noms Organic Living Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Data Services, Noms, 336A North Circular Road, Phibsborough, Dublin 7.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Retrieving your basket information.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality. Noms Organic Living Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising. Noms Organic Living Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Noms Organic Living Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and this website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Noms Organic Living Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: (01) 639 5689
Address: 6 Earlsfort Terrace, Saint Peter’s, Dublin 2, D02 W773